This privacy notice tells you what to expect when you use our site (audiotourista.com) or any of our apps (“Audiotourista” series”) with regards to collecting personal information.
What information will we collect about you?
When you use www.audiotourista.com we will not collect any personal information that will allow us to identify you or your devices, like your first name, last name, date of birth, phone number or phone id. We may collect your email address to distribute our newsletter, but only when you give us a clear consent to do so.
We may collect information about how you use our website, our services and the device(s) that you use to access both:
- Our website may collect your ip address (just like any other website in the world),
- We may track your usage data, especially the pages you visited or app features you use. This data will not contain anything that will allow us to identify you personally. We do not merge the website usage data with the app usage data.
We do not process or hold any payment data you may provide during the process. All payment processed are handled by third parties (Google and Apple in particular) and technically are NOT a part of our products. No data you may provide during payment processes is stored in any of our database(s).
Who will see the data
In today’s internet the data is never processed solely by the app vendor or the website owner. We are no different with this regard, in selected cases the data you provide to us may be seen and processed by our partners:
- Vendors of web tracking tools, like Google,
- Sometimes we may use the services external partners, like for example business advisors, IT developers, etc. Such partners because of the nature of their services may access our databases when doing their job.
- We may distribute anonymous usage data to our business partners.
How will Audiotourista.com or any of our apps use the information it collects about me?
We will use the above data for a number of reasons:
- To analyze who and how uses our app,
- To respond to feedback, queries and complaints that you submit to us,
- To send you travellers’ newsletter. We will only do this where you give us your clear consent to do so.
- To protect you and our products against fraudulent use, including illegal usage of our app,
- To provide you content relevant for your interests. This will be based on aggregated data across all our products.
- To provide our digital brand guidelines to you through our self-service portal.
We will use your email address to distribute our newsletter to you. The newsletter may contain marketing information about our products (linke new products) or products of our partners. You are always in control of your data. You can opt in or out of receiving marketing communications during the registration process for Email Newsletters. You can also unsubscribe our marketing communications by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ on the footer of a Audiotourista.com marketing email.
You have the right to object to this processing which you can exercise by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you object, this may affect our ability to send personalised marketing communications to you.
We will keep your information within Audiotourista.com and our trusted third parties except where disclosure is required by law, for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies. In some cases we may be required to disclose your information to comply with legal requirements and requests from government agencies if required for the purposes set out above, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
We may also disclose your personal information to our group companies or to third parties:
Where we consider that we need to in order to comply with any law or regulation, where we suspect that any criminal offence may have been committed, to protect our rights, property or safety or that of others and in any circumstances where we consider that we are permitted to do so by law or regulation; and
In the event that the business is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser’s adviser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
Our site may contain links to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not control the privacy practices of these other websites. You should therefore make sure when you leave our site that you have read that website’s Privacy Notice.
Transmission of Data outside the EEA
All data about processed by Audiotourista.com you will be kept inside the EEA.
How long will Audiotourista.com keep my information?
Your personal details for marketing communications will be retained for a period of three years from the date of your last interaction with the marketing communication (i.e. opening an email or clicking on a link within the email) at which point all of your personal details is removed from our systems.
Your anonymous usage data may be retained for an unlimited period of time. There is no way we can identify you, so we don’t consider it personal data.
What rights do I have over my personal data?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data by making a subject access request
- Rectification, erasure or restriction of your information where this is justified
- Object to the processing of your information where this is justified
- Data portability
To exercise your rights, please contact the Audiotourista.com Data Protection Officer using the following contact details:
Data Protection Officer, Clearvision sp. z o.o.
Privacy & Cookies
Changes to this privacy notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time and we will notify you of any material changes by an announcement on the site. The changes will apply to the use of the site after such notice. Where permitted by law, if you use the site after the date on which the changes come into effect, you will be deemed to have accepted the new Privacy Notice.
At the start of this privacy notice, we will tell you when it was last updated.